top of page

Flex You Can w/3gyptianfit

Public·45 Twist and Tone tribe

I need a suitable workout program for my body shape. I have an inverted triangle body shape, and I’d like to know what training split would be best for me in order to achieve a more hourglass-shaped physique and build my glutes.

I go to the gym 3 days a week. Could you please explain in detail how I should structure my workouts? Specifically, how many days should I train my upper body versus my lower body, and which muscle groups and exercises should I focus on to achieve my goal?

6 Views
6684431A-8111-4DEE-8567-7303DCDDBC72.webp

Build flexibility, mobility, strength, and confidence through guided classes designed for real people and real results.

EXPLORE

PROGRAMS

The Flex Vault — $5/mo

Live Training — $97/mo

  • Instagram
  • TikTok
  • Youtube

© 2026 3gyptianFitness by Egypt Taylor. All rights reserved.

bottom of page